Serving All of Georgia with Radon Mitigation Services!
- Certified Radon Measurement Provider
- Certified Radon Mitigation Provider
- Certified Radon Analytic Service Provider
- Advanced Certification for Multi-Family Measurements Facilities
We honor Southern Radon Reduction service agreements. Call us for your annual long term radon test and system inspection.
Read a story about a couple in Georgia with a difficult Radon Mitigation situation.
- Have your system designed by an engineer.
- We don’t charge extra for fan upgrades.
- We don’t charge extra for additional ports
- All systems come with 5 year warranty
- Life time warranty available with service plan.
Commercial Radon Mitigation
- Elite has experience mitigating apartment complexes across the southeast. Whether it is 1 unit or many buildings, call us for a proposal.
- We use Continuous Radon Monitors (CRM).
- We eliminate shipping samples to the lab.
- We print results onsite eliminating the possibilities of error when reporting.
- Testing takes a minimum of 48 hours
- Most accurate testing
- Testing takes a minimum of 91 days and up to 12 months
- Requires shipping test kit to the lab for analysis
- Captures radon levels over different seasons and weather patterns.
Commercial Radon Testing
- Elite has experience conducting both short term and long term commercial radon testing across the southeast.
- We can meet the requirements of your lender.
- Call us for a free estimate.
- We are Certified for Multi-Family Facilities.
Other Services Offered
- Radon in Well Water
- Radon Testing
- Radon Mitigation
- Commercial Radon Mitigation
Contact Us Today for a Free Quote!
This photo shows our typical pump installation. The black hose on the left covered in insulation is the moisture by-pass for the fan. We always install an exterior disconnect switch which is shown on the right (unless requested otherwise).
One of the most important things when installing the pump is to make sure that it is level.
A pump that is not level will eventually wobble and cause the pump to fail prematurely.