James Fraley gave me a thorough explanation of the radon installation process. He is an expert at reducing Radon levels below the EPA standard. His work produced the results that he promised. He is a contractor who cleans up after the job completed. Elite Home Inspections does an amazing job.Micheal G
It’s a fact: Radon is a toxic gas that can cause lung cancer.
Radon can find its way inside your home from cracks inside the walls and floors, or even your well water.
Here are 5 facts about radon and why it is so dangerous to our health:
- Radon exposure is the second-leading cause of lung cancer in the U.S., after smoking.
- Radon is a colorless and odorless gas, and as many as 1 in 15 homes in the United States have high levels of radon inside the home.
- Radon removal systems can eliminate up to 99 percent of radon and can greatly reduce your risk for radon-related lung cancer.
- Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas. It can be inhaled into the lungs, where it can increase cancer risk,
- Exposure to radon gas increases the risk of developing lung cancer.
What is YOUR Radon Score?
Above the Limits
What is Radon?
Watch this video to hear more.
Hear Ray’s Story
Listen to what Ray’s home’s radon level was compared to the “safe” limit allowed by law.